Back to Playing Roulette

Still more news on the unemployment front from "The Boulder Daily Camera."

The number of Coloradans with jobs rose by 6,300 in November.

State Job growth wasn't statewide, however. Labor statistics reflected Friday that the unadjusted unemployment rate rose in 52 counties, fell in seven and remained the same in five.

Boulder County was one of the 52 with rising unemployment

It's Christmas time, and I should be having fun, and sharing time with the family. Or figuring out what really killed Brittany Murphy.

I haven't got any shopping to do, no parties to attend, just concentrating on buckling down. How boring. There must be more to do than this.

Suppose I can go back to playing roulette with the remote control.


Ah, well "I won't think about it today, I'll think about it tommorrow.".

No comments:

Post a Comment