Grandma Never Had This Talk With Me

This has got to be the greatest sex advice ever!  It is lovingly passed down to a 20 year old, from her 86 year old Grandmother:  Sex Advise From My Grandmother.

Amazing.  This woman is 86 years old, and wrote this on the back of her assisted care newsletter!  

Apparently, Grandma asked Mother if her granddaughter was a virgin, and proceeded to dish out a game plan for her.

In my house, all I heard was "never sleep with a man until you're married'.  These pearls' of wisdom passed down from generations of Lithuanian mothers.'  This Grandma gives Dr. Ruth a run for her money. 

No subject is taboo, she dishes on:
  • anal sex
  • oral sex
  • how to avoid STD's
  • picking out your soul mate
  • advise on dating
  • stingy men

I can't remember reading anything like this in Cosmopolitan, Glamour or any other rag!  

I especially like her take on having sex: 
"To know if you are both in love, you feel a "connection" in bed. If you feel ALONE in bed when having sex, you are with the WRONG man. This is CRITICAL! The connection of mind, body, soul!"
I should have read Grandma's advice before I married two men.  She covers everything I need to know, but don't.

You think?

Grandma also addresses credit card debt:

If he has any DUMP HIM.   ( I have already struck out on three counts).

I  decided I am copying this advise and tucking it away in my purse.  If I ever have a chance (again) to decide, I am whipping it out.

I am also picking up the phone to call my daughter.  I definitely have to cover a few things with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment